14 May 2009

Self-fulfilling profecy

I predicted back in December that I would probably wander off sometime in April and forget how to edit this blog.  I wasn't actively trying to keep with the prediction, but I do apparently know myself fairly well. 

I really just have been busy.  I'm going to try to catch up in a series of posts rather than one go.  The good news is that I've been fairly productive and we've been having a lot of fun.


I like trains

Back on 11 April I took Ethan and one of his friends back to the train museum in Utrecht again.  Good times. 











Hanging around the neighborhood

They put up scaffolding on the front of our building sometime in January and finally took it down at the end of April.  I don't think they actually did anything with it.  It did serve as a jungle gym for the neighborhood kids.  

There seems to be a big Dutch industry in putting up and taking down scaffolding for doing really small jobs for which you might expect a ladder to suffice.  There also seems to be a tradition of attacking a job with great enthusiasm but then forgetting to actually finnish it for months.  











Getting through life on his looks

Leif finally got a haircut.  He's awfully cute.























Word of the day

zorg care or worrIk zorg voor jou en jij zorgt ook voor mij.

No comments:

Post a Comment